Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Correcting Words Activity Page

I Can Statement : I can retype a paragraph, find errors, and make corrections to the paragraph using a word processing program.

Hello My Future Champions! 


Before we start the lesson, let's have a song.  Click here to listen to the song.  If you would like to read and sing along, click here.

Today you are going to practice typing and correcting text in a Google Form.

Here is the text you will be typing:


Their are) 20 students in my class. yesterday we all went on a feald trip to a, candy f-actory. I liked watching the people make candy apples. the first step was washing the apples. After the apples Dried, the peopple put wooden sticks in them, The next step was Dipping the apples, into different flavors of soft candy? After the candy dried, the apples were ready to eat. Each one costs 1.50$ in the store. We all got candy appleS for free. My apple was dipped in peanut butter candy. 


Open the Correcting Words Activity Page and follow the instructions.

Submit when you are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment